We understand small businesses, because we are a small business!
First State Bank of Wyoming offers several account choices that can assist small and large business owners in managing their finances. Please feel free to contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at (651) 462-7607 to determine which accounts and features best suit your needs.
General Business Checking
Earnings credit to offset usage fees.
Monthly maintenance fee $ 10.00 On Us Items Deposited $ .04 Transit Items Deposited $ .08 Debit items against account $ .25
Service charges are offset by an earnings credit. Your credit will be applied to the average collected account balance for the month. The earnings credit rate effective 09/1/2018 is .25%, with an Annual Percentage Yield of .25%.
Dormant Account fee of $2.00 per month is charged if the account is not used for 6 months and the account balance is below $50.00. Image statements provided online.
Low Activity Business Checking
Designed for smaller businesses with limited activity.
Write up to 25 checks per month and deposit up to 50 checks per month. No minimum balance is required. Monthly service fee of $5.00 is waived when choosing estatements.
Debits $ .50/debit over 25 per month Items deposited $ .25/item over 50 per month
Dormant Account fee of $2.00 per month is charged if the account is not used for 6 months and the balance is below $50.00.
Preferred Money Market Account
Earn interest and easy access
Earn a higher rate of interest while retaining access to your account by check.*
Under $2,500 0.05% 0.05% $2,500-$24,999 0.10% 0.10% $25,000-$49,999 0.25% 0.25% Over $49,999 0.50% 0.50%
- Interest calculated on collected balance and compounded and credited monthly
- Minimum balance of $2,500 required
- Unlimited number of deposits
- 6 debits permitted monthly with $10 fee per debit over 6
- $10 below minimum fee per month if balance falls below $2,500
Business Banking Services
ACH Origination--Automatic Payroll Service
Small and large businesses use direct deposit to pay their employees. This affordable, automated system allows you to electronically credit your employees account on payday. It is convenient for both businesses and employees. The benefits include:
- Reduced administrative and operating expenses.
- Reduced time in reconciling, as the bank posts 1 entry for your payroll file instead of 1 entry for each check.
- Eliminates the time and cost associated with lost checks
- Eliminates check stock costs
- Employees love the convenience of having their money in their account on payday.
Through our FREE online banking solution, there are NO setup fees to become an ACH Originator. Costs associated with processing ACH items depend on the number of items originated each month. Costs range from $.15 per item for companies that originate over 200 items per month to $1.00 per item for companies that initiate as few as 1 item per month. We have the solution that can start saving you time & money today! Please contact a Customer Service Representative and see if your business qualifies to become an ACH Originator!
Automated payments offer the ability to obtain payment from a client by debiting their account electronically. Your clients will enjoy the convenience of not having to write out a check each month and you will see improved cash flow and time savings with processing payments. Benefits Include:
- Accelerated availability of funds.
- Improved cash management forecasting.
- Improved business relationships with customers.
- Certainty of delivery.
- Reduced bank fees.
- Reduced mail fees.
- Reduced billing costs.
- Enhanced public recognition by providing an effective, efficient, and innovative payment service.
- Customers benefit by not having to write & mail you a check.
Credit Card Processing
First State Bank of Wyoming has partnered with Heartland Payment Systems--a full service expert in payment processing. They are one of the nation's leading credit card processors, and offer a full line of payment acceptance options designed specifically for your type of business. Visit them at www.HeartlandPaymentSystem.com.
*The following terms apply to all First State Bank of Wyoming Deposit Accounts.
- A Dormant account fee of $2 per month is charged if the account is not used for 6 months and the balance is below $50.
- A $25 account closing fee will be assessed if the account is closed within the first 6 months
- Fees may reduce earnings. Rates are effective 01/17/2019
- Annual Percentage Yields (APY) and Interest Rates are subject to change at any time
Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act Compliance
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006 prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering, as defined in the Act, from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. The Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined in Reg GG, unlawful Internet gambling means to 'place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such a bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law or tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made'.
As a customer of First State Bank of Wyoming, unlawful Internet gambling transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship. First State Bank of Wyoming will not open accounts for customers engaged in any Internet gambling business, including legal Internet gambling businesses.
Contact us at 651-462-7607 for additional information regarding Regulation GG.