Banking that fits your lifestyle
Savings to Checking Overdraft Protection
Looking out for the needs of our customers is one of our top priorities. That is why we offer products such as Savings to Checking Overdraft Protection. You no longer have to pay high overdraft fees, or high interest rates on lines of credit. We are looking out for your financial success!
Protect yourself against overdrafts using your own savings account. This feature can be added to any checking account. If your checking account balance falls below zero we will automatically transfer funds from your savings account to cover the shortage. The fee for this service is $5.00 per daily transfer. A substantial saving in overdraft fees and you can be assured that your checks will be covered. Ask a Customer Service Representative today about adding this feature to your checking account.
Please note: This feature is not meant as a means of carrying a zero balance checking account. Regular per items fees will apply as listed below.
Statement Savings & Looney Tunes Savings will be assessed a $1.00 Per Debit Fee for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer, or payment out of the account) in excess of three during a statement cycle or calendar month.
Insured Money Market Accounts will be assessed a $10.00 Per Debit Fee for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of six during a monthly statement cycle. Withdrawals or Transfers from an IMMA Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card of similar order are limited to six per statement cycle.
Easy access to your cash through the power of MasterCard® A debit card gives you the convenience of checking account management and easy access to cash. A debit card works just like your checkbook, only it's faster, easier, and more convenient than writing a check. The purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account and appears on your monthly statement. The First State Bank of Wyoming debit card is the premier card because it is accepted wherever you see the MasterCard sign.
DEBIT CARD FAQ’s
Why can’t I use my debit card in another state?
It can be one of two different reasons…
1. Outside of Minnesota, North Dakota, or Wisconsin we have added a security feature that requires you to use your pin number at many retail, gas stations, and convenience stores. Select the “Debit” instead of “Credit” option at checkout and you will be prompted to enter your PIN number.
2. When travel occurs outside your normal pattern, our Fraud department may suspend your card. Please notify us in advance of traveling to avoid any inconvenience.
Why isn’t my card working in MN?
It can be one of two different reasons…
1. Every card has a daily dollar limit which goes from 2:30PM to 2:30PM. Once you have reached the daily limit, transactions will be rejected. For your convenience, we may be able to adjust the daily limits based on your usage. We keep the limits as low possible to help with fraud mitigation. Please call us prior to large purchases and we will be happy to make a temporary increase to your limit.
2. In addition, the card system has a security feature in place that may block a purchase that is outside of your normal buying pattern. Our fraud department may want to get in touch with you to ensure it is a purchase that you have authorized. Please be sure to update us with new contact information in case we need to notify you of potential fraud.
Where can I get cash without a Fee?
We belong to a large network of FREE ATM’s. Please visit www.moneypass.com for an ATM Locator. Also, for your convenience, many retailers will give you cash back if you choose the “Debit” option at checkout.
Customers who have received checks from Mainstreet Checks – Place a reorder online now
All other customers please call 651-462-7611 for assistance.
Convenient telephone banking...anytime...anywhere
With XPRESSBanking, you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquiries on deposits and loans
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify deposit and check transactions
- Verify interest paid and earned information
Call (651) 462-7600, 24 hours a day for service!