What are Person-to-Person payments?
Person-to-Person payments are a digital cash alternative that makes sending and receiving money as easy as emailing and texting. Whether it's paying allowance, splitting the check, or sending a birthday gift, person-to-person payments allow you to quickly transfer money from your existing debit account to almost anybody else's.
How to Register:
1. Login to your online banking
2. Under the "Menu" tab click "Transactions", select "Pay a Friend"
3. Agree to the P2P Terms & Conditions
4. Enter your Name, Email address, and Debit Card information
(This feature does require a Debit Card and PIN)
How to Initiate a Person-to-Person Payment:
1. Under the "Menu" tab, click "Transactions" in your online/mobile banking, then select "Pay a Friend"
2. Enter your recipient's name and email address or mobile number
3. Enter the amount you would like to send and a memo (optional)
4.Click "Continue" and Confirm the details
5. Enter your exisitng Debit Card PIN, then click Submit