Keyboard and lock
Digital Banking scams have been targeting First State Bank of Wyoming customers.
If you receive a TEXT or EMAIL regarding an authorized debit card or P2P transaction and you DID NOT authorize the transaction:
1. Tell them you did not and have them suspend your card and/or account.
2. DON’T give any information including your Online Banking username or password. We do NOT need this to turn off your debit card.
3. CALL US at 651-462-7611 during banking hours!
FSBW Digital Banking support team works Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5. Please call us during this time if you suspect any erroneous logins. We won’t call you outside of this window!
- NEVER share your existing password with anyone. We will never ask for this.
- NEVER RESET your password to a password that a caller gives you.
- NEVER give out a secure access code sent to your device or APPROVE their login with the DUO app.
STOP – Call us during banking hours!
Borrowing from your Local banker
Apply for a First State Bank of Wyoming Loan Online.
Click Apply Now for more detailsAPPLY NOW
2 debit cards
Contactless Cards Now Available!LEARN MORE
First State Bank of Wyoming App icon
Debit Card Controls
Found inside our MOBILE APP
Turn your Debit Cards on & off.
Ask for limit increases.
Prevent fraud by using the new debit card controls found in our Mobile App!
Few things in life are guaranteed. Fortunately, our Certificates of Deposits (CDs) are! Whether you’re saving for retirement, education, or just because, save with confidence knowing exactly how much you’ll earn over your CD’s term.