Keyboard and lock
Digital Banking scams have been targeting First State Bank of Wyoming customers.
If you receive a TEXT or EMAIL regarding an authorized debit card or P2P transaction and you DID NOT authorize the transaction:
1. Tell them you did not and have them suspend your card and/or account.
2. DON’T give any information including your Online Banking username or password. We do NOT need this to turn off your debit card.
3. CALL US at 651-462-7611 during banking hours!
FSBW Digital Banking support team works Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5. Please call us during this time if you suspect any erroneous logins. We won’t call you outside of this window!
- NEVER share your existing password with anyone. We will never ask for this.
- NEVER RESET your password to a password that a caller gives you.
- NEVER give out a secure access code sent to your device or APPROVE their login with the DUO app.
STOP – Call us during banking hours!
Borrowing from your Local banker
Apply for a First State Bank of Wyoming Loan Online.
Click Apply Now for more detailsAPPLY NOW
2 debit cards
Contactless Cards Now Available!LEARN MORE
First State Bank of Wyoming App icon
Debit Card Controls
Found inside our MOBILE APP
Turn your Debit Cards on & off.
Ask for limit increases.
Prevent fraud by using the new debit card controls found in our Mobile App!
Rock your Socks raises $1,000!
Thank you to our friends on social media for posting pictures of your support for Down Syndrome Awareness. First State Bank of Wyoming along with our Employee Giving Fund donated $1,000 to the Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network! #fsbw321
Rock your socks