Keyboard and lock
Digital Banking scams have been targeting First State Bank of Wyoming customers.
If you receive a TEXT or EMAIL regarding an authorized debit card or P2P transaction and you DID NOT authorize the transaction:
1. Tell them you did not and have them suspend your card and/or account.
2. DON’T give any information including your Online Banking username or password. We do NOT need this to turn off your debit card.
3. CALL US at 651-462-7611 during banking hours!
FSBW Digital Banking support team works Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5. Please call us during this time if you suspect any erroneous logins. We won’t call you outside of this window!
- NEVER share your existing password with anyone. We will never ask for this.
- NEVER RESET your password to a password that a caller gives you.
- NEVER give out a secure access code sent to your device or APPROVE their login with the DUO app.
STOP – Call us during banking hours!
Borrowing from your Local banker
Apply for a First State Bank of Wyoming Loan Online.
Click Apply Now for more detailsAPPLY NOW
2 debit cards
Contactless Cards Now Available!LEARN MORE
First State Bank of Wyoming App icon
Debit Card Controls
Found inside our MOBILE APP
Turn your Debit Cards on & off.
Ask for limit increases.
Prevent fraud by using the new debit card controls found in our Mobile App!
Rock your Socks raises $1,000!
Thank you to our friends on social media for posting pictures of your support for Down Syndrome Awareness. First State Bank of Wyoming along with our Employee Giving Fund donated $1,000 to the Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network! #fsbw321
Rock your socks
Nov 11, 2022
we are closed in observance of veteran's day friday november 11th graphic text with flag in background
Veterans DayRead More
Nov 24, 2022
We will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24th text with border around image of apples flowers and gourds
Thanksgiving DayRead More
Dec 26, 2022
We will be closed in observance of Christmas Day on Monday, December 26 text with maroon red background and twinkling blurry lights at top.