Terms & Conditions
To use OB you must have at least one account at FSBW, access to internet service and an e-mail address. Once we have received your enrollment form, and verified your account information, we will send you, either by e-mail or by postal mail, confirmation of our acceptance of your enrollment, along with your assigned login ID and temporary password. OB can be used to access only the Bank accounts that you have designated for access by OB in your Enrollment form. You can add or delete any of your BANK accounts from this Agreement by completing a new Enrollment form. Access to your accounts through OB will be based upon the identification of users and authority levels specified by you in your Enrollment Form. We undertake no obligation to monitor transactions through OB to determine that they are made on behalf of the account holder. Once enrolled in OB you may download our Mobile Banking APP from the APP store and use that as your OB access.
ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
You can use OB to check the balance of your BANK accounts, view BANK account histories, transfer funds between your BANK accounts, make loan payments, advance funds from credit lines, view check images, view statements, export transaction history, originate ACH entries and change your address. Balance and activity information is updated throughout the business day. The ability to pay bills from your BANK accounts in the amounts and on the dates you request is available using our BillPay product which requires a separate Enrollment form.
NO SIGNATURE REQUIREMENT
When any payment or other on-line service generates items to be charge to your account, you agree that we may debit the designated account without requiring your signature on the item and without any notice to you.
ONLINE BANKING GUARANTEE
We guarantee that you will be covered for 100% of funds removed from you FSBW accounts in the unlikely event that someone you haven’t authorized removes those funds through our Online Banking. To qualify for this guarantee, you must follow Your Responsibilities below.
You are responsible for protecting your password and account information by:
• Not disclosing your personal account information to others (including your ATM PIN, online username and password), and
• Promptly reporting incident of unauthorized account access or use by calling 651-462-7611 within the time frames noted below for making a claim.
TO MAKE A CLAIM USING THE ONLINE BANKING GUARANTEE:
If you are an individual customer or small business customer of FSBW using our ONLINE BANKING, you must notify us of unauthorized activity within 60 calendar days after the date we send you the account statement showing that unauthorized activity. We will respond to you within 10 business days after we receive your claim.
First State Bank of Wyoming is responsible for complying with the terms of this Agreement. However we will not be liable:
• If you do not have enough money in your account to make a transfer;
• If we are directed to prohibit withdrawals from the account by applicable law or court order;
• If your account is closed or if it has been frozen;
• If the transfer would cause your balance to go over the credit limit for any credit arrangement set up to cover overdrafts;
• If you, or anyone you permit to utilize the Services, commits any fraud or violates any law or regulation;
• If any electronic terminal or telecommunication device malfunctions or is otherwise not working properly and/or prevents the utilization of the Services;
• If you have not properly followed the instructions for using the Services;
• If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood or improper transmission or handling of payment by a third party) prevent the utilization of the Services, including without limitation a transfer, despite reasonable precautions taken by us.
You are solely responsible for controlling the safekeeping of, and access to, your Password. You are liable for all transactions you make or that you authorize another person to make even if that person exceeds his or her authority. If you want to terminate another person’s authority, you must notify us and arrange to change your Password. You will be responsible for any transaction that contains an error or is a duplicate of another transaction. FSBW is not responsible for your acts or omissions or those of any other person, including, without limitation, any transmission or communication facility, and no such party shall be deemed to be FSBW’s agent. In any event, FSBW will not be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or punitive losses, damages or expenses in connection this Agreement or OB, even if FSBW has knowledge of the possibility of them. FSBW is not liable for any act, failure to act or delay in acting if it is caused, in whole or in part, by any cause beyond FSBW’s reasonable control.
You understand the importance of your role in preventing misuse of your accounts through OB and you agree to examine your paper statement for each of your bank accounts as soon as you receive it. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your account and account number and your personal identification information such as driver’s license number and social security number. You understand that personal information by itself or together with information related to your account may allow unauthorized access into your account. Your password and login ID are intended to provide security against unauthorized entry and access to your accounts. Data transferred via OB is encrypted in an effort to provide transmission security and OB utilizes identification technology to verify that the sender and receiver of OB transmission can be appropriately identified by each other. Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that OB is secure, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure and that all data transfers including electronic mail occur openly on the internet and potentially can be monitored and read by others. We cannot and do not warrant that all data transfers utilizing FSBW OB, or e-mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
User ID and passwords are both case sensitive. The User ID and password issued to you is for your security purposes. Your password must consist of both letters and numbers. It is confidential and should not be disclosed to third parties. You are responsible for safekeeping your password. You may change your password at any time by clicking on “Preferences.” You should carefully select a password that is hard to guess. (We suggest that you stay away from names, dates, and information that may be easily guessed.) You agree not to disclose or otherwise make your password available to anyone not authorized to sign on your accounts. Passwords are required to be at least 8 characters, cannot be more than 22 characters, must contain at least on number, at least one UPPER CASE character and may contain special characters. If your Password has been lost or stolen, call FSBW immediately at (651)462-7611, from 8:30 to 5:00 (Central Time) Monday through Friday. Telephoning is the best way to minimize your losses. If you believe your Password has been lost or stolen and you tell us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft, you can lose no more the $50.00 if someone uses your Password without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft or your Password, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your Password without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.00.
In addition to viewing account information, you may use Online Banking to conduct the following transactions:
- Transfer Funds among your checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and loans. NOTE: Because regulations require us to limit pre-authorized transfers (including Online Banking transfers), the following limitations apply:
a. You can make no more than six transfers per month from your statement savings account by pre-authorized or automatic transfer or by telephone or Online Banking.
b. You can make no more than six transfers per statement period from your Money Market Savings account by pre-authorized or automatic transfers or by telephone or Online Banking and no more than three of these may be by check, draft or debit card.
c. For security purposes, there are limits on the frequency and amount of transfers you may make using this Online Banking Service.
- New services may be introduced for Online Banking from time to time. We will notify you of the existence of these new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules, which will be made available to you concerning these services.
Online Banking is a free service First State Bank of Wyoming provides to qualified customers. You agree to pay the fees and charges for your use of System services as set forth in the current fee schedule. Other fees for related services such as Bill Payment fees, non-sufficient funds fee, research, and/or Stop Payment fees may apply. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for details.
All of your payments made through FSBW Online Banking will appear on your account statement. The Payee name, payment amount and date of the debit will be reflected for each payment made through Online Banking or the Bill Payment Service.
You can use OB seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Although some or all OB services may not be available occasionally due to emergency or scheduled system maintenance, we agree to post notice of any extended periods of non-availability on the FSBW website. FSBW specifically does not warrant that service will be available at all times. During these times you may use XPRESS Telephone Banking, an ATM or a Bank Branch to conduct your transactions (assuming you have applied for and been accepted to utilize such telephone and ATM services). A transfer initiated through Online Banking before 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) on a business day is posted to your account the same day. All transfers completed after 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) will be posted on the next business day.
In case of errors or questions regarding an Online Banking Transfer, a Bill Payment transaction, or any error on your account history you may telephone or write us at:
First State Bank of Wyoming
PO Box 308
Wyoming, MN 55092
We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared. Please include:
- Your name and account number.
- Description of the error or the transaction you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error and any applicable dates.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days (5 business days if the transfer involved a point-of-sale transaction and 20 business days if the transfer involved a foreign-initiated transfer) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a point-of-sale transaction or a foreign-initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (5 business days if the transfer involved a point-of-sale transaction and 20 business days if the transfer involved a foreign-initiated transfer) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within 3 business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
We will disclose information to third parties about your account:
- Where it is necessary for completing a transaction initiated by you.
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant.
- In order to comply with government or court orders, or other requirements.
- If you give us your written permission.
- When you have asked or given us permission to do so.
- In order to protect you, your interest, the interest of the Bank, or if we suspect fraud or illegal activity.
We may change any term of this Agreement at any time. If the change would result in increased fees for any OB service, increased liability for you, fewer types of available electronic fund transfers, or stricter limitations on the frequency or dollar amount of transfers, we agree to give you notice at least 30 days before the effective date of any such change unless an immediate change is necessary to maintain the security of an account of electronic fund transfer system. We will post any required notice of the change in terms on the OB website or forward it to you be e-mail or postal mail if advance notice of the change is not required, and disclosure does not jeopardize the security of the account or our electronic fund transfer system, we will notify you of the change in terms within 30 days after the change becomes effective. Your continued use of any or all of the subject OB Services indicates your acceptance of the change in terms. We reserve the right to waive, reduce or reverse charges or fees in individual situations. You acknowledge and agree that changes to fees applicable to specific accounts are governed by the applicable deposit agreements and disclosures.
You are responsible for complying with all the terms of this Agreement and with the terms of the agreements governing the deposit accounts which you access using electronic banking services. We can terminate your electronic banking privileges (including the Bill Payment service) under this Agreement without notice to you, if you do not pay any fee required by this Agreement when due, or if you do not comply with the agreement governing your deposit or loan accounts, or your accounts are not maintained in good standing. We will promptly notify you if we terminate this Agreement or your use of the services for any other reason. We may convert your account to inactive status if you do not sign on to Online Banking during any consecutive 90 day period. If your account is considered inactive, you must contact us to have Online Banking reactivated.
To cancel Online Banking you must notify us and provide your name, address, what service you are discontinuing and the effective date to stop the service. You may notify us by one of the following methods:
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling (651)462-7611, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday.
- By writing a letter and either sending it to the following address or giving it to a Customer Service Representative at any location.
PO Box 308
Wyoming, MN 55092
Types of Transactions/Transfers: You may use the card and PIN issued you to pay for purchases from merchants who have agreed to accept the card at Point of Sale (POS) terminals within the networks identified on you card and such other terminals as the Bank may designate from time to time. Point of Sale (POS) transactions will be deducted from your Primary Account. Point of Sale (POS) transactions involving a refund will be credited to your Primary Account. You may also use the card to pay for purchases from merchants that accept the POS debit card with a MasterCard symbol. You may use that automated teller machine (ATM) card and personal identification number (PIN) issued to you to initiate transactions at ATMs of ours, ATMs within the networks identified on your card and such other facilities as we may designate from time to time. Unless you specify a different account during Automated Teller Machine (ATM) transactions, your Primary Account will be used for your transactions. Your Primary Account number and information may be obtained from the Combined ATM/POS/Debit Card Request Form. At present you may use your card to (some of these services may not be available at all ATMs):
• Withdraw cash from your checking account.
• Withdraw cash from your savings account.
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
• Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts.
- Limitations on Frequency and Amount:
• For security purposes, there are limits on the frequency and amount of transfers you may make using ATMs and this Point of Sale service.
• You may purchase up to a maximum dollar amount per card per day as set by First State Bank of Wyoming worth of goods and services per day, exclusive of ATM withdrawals.
- Fees and Charges: There is no charge for ATM withdrawals at machines owned by us.
• There is a Replacement Card Fee of $5.00 per card.
• We do not charge on any POS transactions.
• Cards designated as ATM only will be charged a $6.00 annual fee.
- Electronic Check Conversion. You may authorize a merchant or other payee to make a one-time electronic payment from your account using information from your check to pay for purchases or pay bills. Electronic check conversion is a payment process in which a merchant or other payee (after obtaining your authorization) uses your check to gather routing, account and check number information to initiate a one-time EFT. When information from your check is used to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day you make your payment. This type of EFT transaction involving a consumer account is covered the Electronic Funds Transfer Act and this disclosure. A description of the transaction will appear on your statement.
- Re-presented Check Transactions and Fees. You may authorize a merchant to electronically collect a fee associated with the re-presentment of a check that is returned due to insufficient or unavailable funds. The resulting fee transaction if debited as an EFT from a consumer account is covered by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act and this disclosure. When a merchant re-presents a check electronically, that transaction is not covered by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act or this disclosure. A description of the transaction will appear on your statement
Liability for Unauthorized Transfers. Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your card, ATM PIN, POS card or PIN, Audio Response PIN, or online and/or mobile banking PIN has been lost or stolen or if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission using information from your check. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account (plus your maximum overdraft line of credit). If you tell us within sixty (60) days after you receive a statement that shows any transfers that you did not make, you can lose no more than $50.00 if your card is lost or stolen and someone used your card without your permission. Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, including those made by card code or other such means, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within sixty (60) days after you receive the statement, you may not get back any money lost after the sixty (60) days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods. If you believe that your card or code has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call (651) 462-7611, or write us at First State Bank of Wyoming, PO Box 308, 26741 Felton Ave, Wyoming, MN 55092. You should also call the number or write this address if you believe a transfer has been made using the information from your check without your permission.
- Illegal Transactions. You may not use your ATM, POS or Debit Card, or other access device from any illegal or unlawful transaction and we may decline to authorize any transaction that we believe poses an undue risk of illegality or unlawfulness. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may collect on any debt arising out of any illegal or unlawful transaction.
- Business Days. For purposes of these electronic funds transfer disclosures, our business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays are not included.
- Stop Payments on ATM, POS, or Debit Card Transactions. You may not place a stop payment order on ATM, POS, or debit card transaction.
- Periodic Statement. You will get a monthly account statement from us, unless there are no transactions in a particular month. In any case you will get a statement at least quarterly. You will get a quarterly statement from us on your savings account if this is the only account you have and the only possible electronic transfer to or from the account is a preauthorized deposit.
- Terminal Receipt. You can get a receipt at the time you make a transfer to or from your account using one of our ATMs or a POS terminal. However, receipts for transactions of $15.00 or less may not always be available.
- Direct Deposits. If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every sixty (60) days from the same person or company, you can call us at (651) 462-7611 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made.
- Our Liability for Failure to Make Transfers. If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will NOT be liable for instance:
• If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
• If the money in your account is subject to legal process or other claim restricting such transfer.
• If the transfer would go over the credit limit on your overdraft line.
• If the ATM where you are making the transfer does not have enough cash.
• If the terminal or system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
• If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
• There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you
- In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfers. Telephone us at (651) 462-7611, or write us at First State Bank of Wyoming, PO Box 308, 26741 Felton Ave, Wyoming, MN 55092 as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
• Tell us your name and account number (if any).
• Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
• Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
We will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within ten (10) business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account. If a notice of error involves an electronic fund transfer that occurred within thirty (30) days after the first deposit to the account was made, the error involves a new account. For errors involving new account, point of sale debit card transactions, or foreign-begun transactions, we may take up to ninety (90) days to investigate your complaint or question. For new accounts, we may take up to twenty (20) business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error. We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
- Confidentiality. We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
• To verify the existence and condition of your account upon the request of a third party, such as credit bureau or merchant; or
• To comply with government agency or court orders; or
• If you give us your written permission.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN). The ATM PIN or POS PIN is for security reasons. The numbers are confidential and should not be given to anyone else or listed on the card. You must keep your numbers safe. You agree not to give your ATM PIN or POS PIN to anyone who cannot sign on your accounts.
- Notices. All notices from us will be effective when we have mailed them or delivered them to your last know address on our records. Notices from you will be effective when we receive the notice at our telephone number or address shown in the Agreement. We may change the terms and conditions for any EFT service. We will mail notice to you a least twenty one (21) days before the effective date of any change, as required by law. Use of EFT service is governed by regulations and any future changes to those regulations.
- Enforcement. If you or we bring a legal action to enforce this Agreement or to collect amounts owing as result of any Account transaction, the party who wins will receive reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, including fees on any appeal, to the extent allowed by law.
- Cancellation of ATM and POS Services. You agree that we may cancel this Agreement and your use of the ATM Card or POS services, if:
• We have reason to believe that there has been an unauthorized use of you ATM PIN or POS card or PIN or Audio Response PIN;
• We notify you or any other person on your account that we have cancelled or will cancel this Agreement. You or any other person on your account can cancel this Agreement by notifying us in writing.
Preauthorized Electronic Fund Transfers
If you have told us in advance to make regular electronic fund transfers out of your account(s), you can stop any of these payments. Here's how: You must call us at the telephone number listed in this form, or write us at the address listed in this form, in time for us to receive your request three (3) business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within fourteen (14) days after you call. If you don't, your stop payment will not bind us after fourteen (14) days. We will charge you $ 25.00 for each stop payment order you give.
Stop Payment Right:
- Notice of Varying Amounts. If these regular payments may vary in amount, the person you are going to pay will tell you, ten (10) days before each payment, when it will be made and how much it will be. You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set.
- Liability for Failure to Stop Payment of Preauthorized Transfers. If you order us to stop one of these payments three (3) business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
- Delay. There may be a delay between the time you make a deposit and when you can withdraw the money. You should review our Funds Availability Policy to find out when you can withdraw money that you deposit at ATMs.
- Completing Transactions. We refuse to complete a transaction:
• If you would go over you credit limit; or
• If you would lower your balance to less than the required balance; or
• If it would require us to change the money that we hold for the account.
• As issuers of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) access devices, we have provided for you information a list of safety precautions regarding the use of automated teller machines. Please read the following safety tips:
• Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night.
• Consider having someone accompany you when the automated teller machine is used after dark.
• It is appropriate to politely ask someone who is uncomfortably close to you to step back before you complete your transaction.
• Refrain from displaying your cash. Pocket it as soon as your transaction is completed. Count the cash later in the safety of your car or home.
• Consider using another automated teller machine or coming back later if you notice anything suspicious. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, pocket your ATM access device and leave.
• Go to the nearest public area where people are located if you are followed after making a transaction.
• Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately.
FSBW APPLE PAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms for adding your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card to a Digital Wallet (the
“Terms”) apply when you choose to add a First State Bank of Wyoming debit card to a Digital
Wallet (“Wallet”). In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the cardholder of the First State Bank
of Wyoming debit card, and “we,” “us,” “our,” and First State Bank of Wyoming refer to the issuer
of your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card. When you add a First State Bank of Wyoming debit
card to the Wallet, you agree to these Terms.
- Adding Your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card
You can add an eligible First State Bank of Wyoming debit Card to the Wallet by following the
instructions of the Wallet provider. Only First State Bank of Wyoming debit cards that we indicate
are eligible can be added to the Wallet. If your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card or
underlying account is not in good standing, that First State Bank of Wyoming debit card will not be
eligible to enroll in the Wallet. When you add our debit card to the Wallet, the Wallet allows you
to use the First State Bank of Wyoming debit card to enter into transactions where the Wallet is
accepted. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your First State Bank of Wyoming
debit card is accepted.
- Your First State Bank of Wyoming debit Card Terms Do Not Change
The terms and account agreement that govern your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card do not
change when you add your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card to the Wallet. The Wallet
simply provides another way for you to make purchases with the First State Bank of Wyoming
debit card. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your First State Bank of
Wyoming debit card will also apply when you use the Wallet to access your First State Bank of
Wyoming debit card. First State Bank of Wyoming does not charge you any additional fees for
adding our debit card to the Wallet or using our debit card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and
other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees.
- First State Bank of Wyoming is Not Responsible for the Wallet
First State Bank of Wyoming debit is the not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not
responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying
information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of the First State Bank of Wyoming
debit card in the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet, or the inability to use
the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of
the Wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the
Wallet provider or associated third party relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet.
- Contacting You Electronically, and by Email
You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your
First State Bank of Wyoming debit card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by
email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any First State Bank of Wyoming
account. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts.
You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes.
- Removing Your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card from the Wallet
You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove a First State Bank of Wyoming debit
card from the Wallet. We can also block a First State Bank of Wyoming debit card in the Wallet
from purchases at any time.
- Governing Law and Disputes
These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the
state that apply to the agreement under which your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card is
covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution
procedures in your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card agreement.
- Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments
We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any
items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign
these Terms. You cannot change these terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by
removing all First State Bank of Wyoming debit cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these
Your privacy and the security of your information are important to us. U.S. Consumer Privacy
Notice (available online at https://www.fsbwyoming.com) applies to your use of your First State
Bank of Wyoming debit card in the Wallet. You agree that we may share your information with the
Wallet provider, a payment network, and others in order to provide the services you have
requested, to make information available to you about your First State Bank of Wyoming debit
card transactions, and to improve our ability to offer these services. This information helps us to
add your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card to the Wallet and to maintain the Wallet. We do
not control the privacy and security of your information that may be held by the Wallet provider,
We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of a First State Bank of
Wyoming debit card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic
notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or
telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file
for you. You may contact us at: 1-651-462-7611.
If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Wallet, contact the Wallet provider
using the information given to you by the provider. If your question, dispute, or complaint is about
your First State Bank of Wyoming debit card, then contact us at: (651)462-7611
BILL PAY AGREEMENT/TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is your bill pay agreement with FIRST STATE BANK OF WYOMING. You may use
First State Bank of Wyoming's online bill pay service, to direct the Bank to make
payments from your designated checking account to the Payees you choose in accordance
with this agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are in addition to the
Account agreements, disclosures and other documents in effect from time to time governing
your Account (the Account Rules).
"You" or "your" means each person who is authorized to use the service. "Payee" means
anyone, including First State Bank of Wyoming, you designate and the Bank accepts as a
HOW TO SET UP PAYEES/PAYMENTS
Complete a bill pay enrollment form. You may add a new fixed payment to a Payee,
only if the Payee is on your authorized list of payees, and by accessing the Service and
entering the appropriate information. Most other additions, deletions, or changes can be
made in writing or by using the Service. First State Bank of Wyoming reserves the right to
refuse the designation of a Payee for any reason.
Each Payee accepted by First State Bank of Wyoming will be assigned a payee code. You
may pay any payee you wish in the US. First State Bank of Wyoming is not responsible if a
Bill Payment can not be made due to incomplete, incorrect, or outdated information
provided by you regarding a Payee or if you attempt to pay a Payee that is not on your
Authorized Payee list.
THE BILL PAY PROCESS
A single payment will be processed on the business day (generally Monday through Friday,
except certain holidays) that you designate as the payment’s process date, provided the
payment is submitted prior to the daily cut-off time on that date. The daily cut-off time,
which is controlled by First State Bank of Wyoming , is currently 3:00 p.m. Central Time. A
single payment submitted after the cut-off time on the designated process date will be
processed on the following business day. If you designate a non-business date (generally
weekends and certain holidays) as the payment’s process date, the payment will be
processed on the first business day following the designated process date.
When a recurring payment is processed, it is automatically rescheduled by the system.
Based upon your selected frequency settings for the payment, a process date is calculated
for the next occurrence of the payment. If the calculated process date is a non-business
date (generally weekends and certain holidays), it is adjusted based upon the following
rules:If the recurring payment’s “Pay Before” option is selected, the process date for the new
occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date prior to the calculated
If the recurring payment’s “Pay After” option is selected the process date for the new
occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date after the calculated process
Note: If your frequency settings for the recurring payment specify the 29th, 30th, or 31st as
a particular day of the month for processing and that day does not exist in the month of the
calculated process date, then the last calendar day of that month is used as the calculated
FOR SINGLE AND RECURRING PAYMENTS:
You agree to have available and collected funds on deposit in the account you designate in
amounts sufficient to pay for all bill payments requested, as well as, any other payment
obligations you have to First State Bank of Wyoming. First State Bank of Wyoming reserves
the right, without liability, to reject or reverse a bill payment if you fail to comply with this
requirement or any other terms of this agreement. If you do not have sufficient funds in
the Account and First State Bank of Wyoming has not exercised its right to reverse or reject
a bill payment, you agree to pay for such payment obligations on demand. You further
agree First State Bank of Wyoming, at its option, may charge any of your accounts with the
Bank to cover such payment obligations.
First State Bank of Wyoming reserves the right to change the cut-off time. You will receive
notice if it changes.
You are solely responsible for controlling the safekeeping of, and access to, your Personal
Identification Number (PIN). You are liable for all transactions you make or that you
authorize another person to make even if that person exceeds his or her authority. If you
want to terminate another person's authority, you must notify First State Bank of Wyoming
and arrange to change your PIN. You will be responsible for any Bill Payment request you
make that contains an error or is a duplicate of another Bill Payment. First State Bank of
Wyoming is not responsible for a Bill Payment that is not made if you did not properly follow
the instructions for making a Bill Payment. First State Bank of Wyoming is not liable for any
failure to make a Bill Payment if you fail to promptly notify the Financial Institution after you
learn that you have not received credit from a Payee for a Bill Payment. First State Bank of
Wyoming is not responsible for your acts or omissions or those of any other person,
including, without limitation, any transmission or communications facility, and no such party
shall be deemed to be the Bank's agent. In any event, First State Bank of Wyoming will not
be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, or punitive losses, damages, or expenses
in connection with this Agreement or the Service, even if the Financial Institution has
knowledge of the possibility of them. First State Bank of Wyoming is not liable for any act,
failure to act or delay in acting if it is caused, in whole or in part, by any cause beyond the
Financial Institution's reasonable control.
Amendment and Termination
First State Bank of Wyoming has the right to change this Agreement at any time by notice
mailed to you at the last address shown for the Account on the Financial Institution's
records, by posting notice in branches of the Financial Institution, or as otherwise permitted
First State Bank of Wyoming has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time. You
may terminate this Agreement by written notice to the Financial Institution. First State Bank
of Wyoming is not responsible for any fixed payment made before the Financial Institution
has a reasonable opportunity to act on your termination notice. You remain obligated for
any payments made by First State Bank of Wyoming on your behalf.
Online Bill Payment fees vary based on the type of checking account you have with First
State Bank of Wyoming.
Go Green customers, Advantage, Advantage Plus & Prime Time Checking Customers: Online Bill Payment is a free service. You are allowed an unlimited number of payments. However, If you do not use the account for 3 months and you do not request the bill pay account be closed you will be charged a $4.95 per month inactivity fee.
Commercial Accounts: Enhanced Bill Payment Service offers additional security features.
It is available at a cost of $14.95 per month for 20 payments, plus 50 cents per payment thereafter.
Additional Charges for Customer requested Services and Other Items
These charges will only be assessed if you request one or more of the services listed here.
There will be NO Charge for any item if needed to correct a Financial Institution error.
- Written Correspondence to Payee: $10.00
- Per proof of Payment not necessitated by a dispute: $10.00
- Payments returned due to customer error: $5.00
- Insufficient Funds or Overdraft Fee, per item: $25.00, $100 daily maximum
- Expedited Payment Fees will include: Overnight Fee: $14.95, 2nd Day Fee: $9.95
- Reinstate Fee: $50.00
- Gift Check Fee: $2.99
- Charitable Donations Fee: $1.99
First State Bank of Wyoming reserves the right to charge you for research time involving
payments no longer available in your screen history. You will be informed of any such
charges before they are incurred.
Bill payments are processed by Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT). Please see the Electronic
Fund Transfers Disclosure Statement included, or, received when you opened your account,
which discloses important information concerning your rights and obligations.
E-Statement Services Disclosure and Agreement
Your consent is required before subscribing to First State Bank of Wyoming eStatements Service. The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) and other laws and regulations require us to obtain your affirmative consent to electronic delivery of your periodic statement, associated disclosures and notices required under Federal and/or State laws or regulations. Please read this eStatements Services Disclosure and Agreement carefully and save or print a copy for your records.
This service is an additional feature available only to those who use First State Bank of Wyoming’s Online Banking. As a user of FSBW Online Banking you are not required to subscribe to our eStatements Service.
Consent to Receive Electronic Statements:
You are consenting to receive your personal/business checking or savings account statements, associated disclosures, and notices (that we now provide to you in printed form) in electronic form and to all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Your electronic statements will contain the same content as the paper version supplied by the Bank. This information includes balances, account activity, electronic transfer information, images, documents and interest earned, if applicable.
Hardware and Software Requirements:
To use First State Bank of Wyoming Online Banking and to receive your statements electronically, your computer must have access to:
• An Internet web browser which is SSL-compliant and supports 128 bit encryption;
• Access to the Internet through an Internet or other service provider;
• An email account and email software capable of receiving attachments up to 1 MB.
• A personal computer with at least 64 MB RAM, an operating system and all necessary telephone lines, Internet or other connections and equipment capable of supporting the foregoing requirements and necessary to access the Services, including any Internet-enabled wireless devices, such as personal digital assistants and cellular telephones, you may use to access the Services; and
• Adobe Acrobat Reader software version 6.00 or higher; sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit, or a printer that is capable of printing from your Internet Web browser and email software.
These hardware and software requirements must be satisfied at your own expense.
You may not consent to receive your account statement(s) electronically under this agreement if you do not have the capacity to print or to retain the electronically delivered estatements.
We will give you Notice of any change to these hardware and software requirements if the proposed change will adversely affect your ability to access, receive and retain subsequent electronic statements from us. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at that time.
Cancelling your Consent to Electronic Delivery:
If you agree to receive statements electronically, you have the right to cancel your consent at any time, at no cost to you unless it is a feature of the applicable deposit account. Cancelling this Agreement will result in First State Bank of Wyoming sending your paper account statements and disclosures to the address the Bank has on file.
You must comply with the following procedures to cancel your eStatement Service. Contact a Customer Service Representative at 651-462-7611, Monday through Friday during regular business hours or notifying us in writing at First State Bank of Wyoming, PO Box 308, Wyoming, MN 55092.
Your withdrawal of consent will be effective within 30 business days after the Banks receipt of your request.
Banks Right to Revoke Consent:
First State Bank of Wyoming reserves the right to change, suspend, or eliminate all or any aspect of the eStatements Services Agreement upon notice to you.
Operation of Online Account Statement:
We will be sending to your email address a notice that statements are available for viewing. Following the notification, you will need to access First State Bank of Wyoming’s website, www.fsbwyoming.com, using your normal Online Banking login procedure. Your statements will be available to you through Online Banking for one year to either print or to save electronically. The same terms apply with respect to electronically delivered bank statements as for those delivered in paper form. Deposit agreements and disclosures that you have previously received from First State Bank of Wyoming remain in effect. You are consenting to receive notice of future changes to deposit agreements and disclosures via electronic communication. You also agree to maintain an active email address in your First State Bank of Wyoming Online Banking account for electronic notification purposes.
You also agree to following:
• Responsibility to maintain First State Bank of Wyoming Online Banking Services: This service is dependent on you maintaining an active First State Bank of Wyoming Banking Account. To keep your Online Banking Account active, you must sign on at least once every six months. If your First State Bank of Wyoming Online Banking Account is terminated due to inactivity or any other reason, you will no longer be eligible for eStatements Service. Following cancellation of Statement Service, we will resume sending your account statement(s) in paper form through the mail.
• Updating your Email Information: You must keep us informed of any changes to your email address. You will need to update your e-mail address under the Delivery option within Online Banking.
• Undeliverable Mail: In the event that we are unable to deliver the email message notifying you that your eStatements is now available, we will make every effort to validate the email address provided. If we are still unable to successfully deliver this email message, your statement will be printed and mailed to the mailing address on record, in a timely manner. Your consent to receive eStatements will no longer be valid and you may receive a monthly service charge per the account terms and conditions.
Request for copies of Paper Statements:
You have the right or option to have statements provided or made available on paper or in non electronic form. You may make this request of any statement and or other information received electronically under this Agreement by notifying us. All requests must include the applicable account number(s) and specific period(s) for which the statement is requested. Paper copies are available at our current Account Research Fee.
First State Bank of Wyoming will not be responsible for consequential or incidental damages for First State Bank of Wyoming’s performance under this Agreement, damages arising from unauthorized access to First State Bank of Wyoming’s Online Banking, damages arising from your inability to access your online account estatements, including computer, email and internet malfunctions, or any costs associated with updating, modifying or terminating your software or hardware.
You agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your online account login and password.
Verification/Confirmation of Electronic Access:
We will verify your ability to receive estatements electronically by:
1. Confirmation of Email Address: We will send you a welcome email message from fsbwyoming.com. This means your request has been received and is being processed. You will be notified if for any reason we are unable to process your request. You should notify us within 7 days if you have not received an email confirming your enrollment.
2. Verification of Ability to Access documents in PDF format: Previous account statements are currently available for viewing under the Statements Option. By signing below you acknowledge that you have previewed your statements online and that you are able to access all statements, disclosures and other information provided to you in electronic format.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood, agreed and printed a copy of this Agreement. This Agreement is binding for all accounts, listed above, that you have opted to receive EStatement for. You can withdraw this request by sending a written request to the address noted above.
MOBILE DEPOSIT CAPTURE SERVICES TERMS AND AGREEMENTS
First State Bank of Wyoming, PO BOX 308, Wyoming, MN 55092.
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Checks containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks prohibited by First State Bank of Wyoming’s current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your First State Bank of Wyoming account.
The Customer may terminate the Service by providing written notice to the First State Bank of Wyoming. Termination of such service will be completed within three business days after First State Bank of Wyoming receives written notice of termination from the customer. First State Bank of Wyoming may also terminate or suspend the services immediately without notice to the Customer if any of the following occurs:
- Customer becomes insolvent, or has filed against it, any bankruptcy or other insolvency, reorganization, liquidation, or dissolution proceeding of any kind.
- A material adverse change occurs in Customer or Customer’s financial condition.
- First State Bank of Wyoming has reason to believe that the Customer may have engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Customer fails to provide financial information reasonably requested by First State Bank of Wyoming.
- First State Bank of Wyoming determines it is impractical or illegal to provide the Service because of changes in laws, regulations, or rules.
- First State Bank of Wyoming, at its sole discretion, decides to unilaterally terminate the Service at any time for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding any termination, the terms of this Agreement shall apply to all transactions, which have been initiated prior to termination.
- in an anti- competitive manner
- for any purpose which would be contrary First State Bank of Wyoming’s business interest
- to First State Bank of Wyoming’s actual or potential economic disadvantage in any aspect. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works from the content and agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the technology used to provide the Services.
- Will meet your requirements
- Will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the service will be accurate or reliable
- Any errors in the services or technology will be corrected
- You will only transmit eligible items.
- Images will meet the image quality standards.
- You will not transmit duplicate items.
- You will not deposit or represent the original item.
- All information you provide to First State Bank of Wyoming is accurate and true.
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable rules, laws and regulations.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless First State Bank of Wyoming from any loss for breach of this warranty provision.
First State Bank of Wyoming Person to Person (P2P)
Timing of Transfers
Transfers to remove the funds from the Sender’s Account may take place immediately. However, the timing of funds received will depend on when the Recipient responds to the email and when their financial institution posts the Transfer. The posting of the Transfer is dependent on the business days of that institution.
Limitations of Warranties
The site and service and related documentation are provided "as is" without waranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the impled warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In particular, we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of our service, and operation of the site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Some states do not allow the disclaimer or certain implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state. The foregoing shall constitute you exclusive remedies and the entire liability of bank and its affiliates and service providers and the employees and contractors of each of these, for the service and the portion of the site through which the service is offered. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, the service may be delayed, interrupted or disrupted periodically for an indeterminate amount of time due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, any interruption, disruption or failure in the provision of the service, whether caused by strikes, power failures, equipment malfunctions or other reasons.
Customer Service (651)462-7611
26741 Felton Ave – PO Box 308 – Wyoming, MN 55092